Se Habla Espanol
661.264.9880

877.611.ASAP


Service@PhonesByASAP.com

24/7 Emergency Service

About ASAP
This ASAP Website is Under Construction. Some features may not be 100% operational. If you need assistance please call 877-611-ASAP

About ASAP

ASAP COMPANY PROFILE

After many years in the Telecommunications industry, the founders of ASAP Business Communications chose Antelope Valley for its Corporate headquarters in 2001. Although our customer base extends throughout California and beyond, it is our dedication to all our customers that make us unique. With an emphasis on customer service, our technical staff is well trained in all aspects of business telephone systems and our administration staff utilizes the latest accounting software, allowing our customers 24/7 web access to manage their accounts. Our premise is simple, treat each customer as if he/she were our best friend and always leave the customer with the feeling that he/she received more than what was expected. Our goal is to provide a level of service that is unsurpassed. We challenge our customers to give us 1 percent of their confidence and we'll happily earn the other 99 percent.

ASAP Business Communications provides a one stop vendor solution for all of your office voice, internet and telecom needs thanks to the convergence of voice and data. We are in the business of providing Traditional Telephones and Hosted PBX as well as voice and data network carrier solutions over a reliable network that is proven to be the best solution to connect your business to the rest of the world. Although we can save you money because rates have dropped, it is not just about saving money anymore. The days of having multiple telecom vendors and several phone bills are over.


We have meticulously put together a support team of professionals who stand ready to assist you and lend encouragement and expertise to insure you receive the best service available. An atmosphere of whatever the customer wants, we will make it happen is how we approach each relationship with our customers, whether long time customers or, new to the ASAP family.


ASAP MISSION
To continue to provide outstanding services and products to our customers, helping their businesses to grow and prosper by exceeding their expectations and make new friends in the process. We pride ourselves in the ability to understand and respond to the needs of our customers. We Listen. We Respond. We deliver ASAP. Our support team members are rated at the top of their fields and feel as we do. Our staff is our greatest asset.





CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Our factory and/or in house certified technical staff offer 24/7/365 live support for all our customers. We guarantee to get the job done right the first time and will work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. When a technician is dispatched to your place of business, he/she is charged with taking personal responsibility of first providing the requested service and then sharing the technical details of the experience with their fellow technicians and staff. As a locally owned and operated company, we know the value of our neighbors, and treat our customers like we'd want to be treated during sales, installation, training, and long-term support. See what a difference we can make by calling us ASAP.


TEAM ASAP
A strong strategy-supportive culture, which will nurture and motivate employees, has been chosen by ASAP Business Communications to provide structure, standards, and a value system in which to operate. Employee identification with the company's vision is impressed upon each employee, as well as performance targets and the overall strategy of the company. The culture is one that encourages each employee to take on the vision of the company; that supports them to do their jobs competently and enthusiastically; and that upholds the execution of the company's strategy.


TEAM ASAP


george          george          george          george         
George
Systems Specialist
    
    
Jorge
Graphic Designer
    
    
Jo Ann
Account Mgr.
    
    
Alonzo
Operations Mgr..
    
    
george          george          george          george         
Eva
Voice Over Talent
    
    
Nory
Client Growth Specialist
    
    
Tyrel
Installation Specialist
    
    
Desiree
Accounting Mgr.
    
    
george          george          george          george          george         
Alex
Service Technician
    
    
Yan
VoIP Engineer
    
    
Michael
IT Consultant
    
    
Greg
Voice System Specialist
    
    
DJ Ric
Voice Over Producer